A woman's chest consists mostly of fatty tissue. The larger your bust size, the more the fat. Ducts and lobules are the other glandular tissues necessary for breastfeeding. The ratio of fat to duct and lobule tissue in the breasts is genetic. The ratio cannot be determined is without a mammogram or other imaging. Breast fat is subcutaneous fat which sits right under the skin.
Why is it necessary to reduce Breast Fat?
Excess Fat on the breast can cause various issues like:
- Chronic neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- Slouched posture
- Chafing or rashes along the bra line and/or under the straps.
- Possibility of grooves at the top of the shoulders which is caused by due to holding of the heavy weight.
- Extreme symptomatic patients can have sleep disturbances.
- Excessive fat on breasts can lead to aesthetic issues.
How is Breast and Bra Fat targeted at Define?
At Define, the doctors analyse the patient for the type of Fat. Based on the result a Personalized Treatment Plan is made using a combination of the following technologies:
- Ion Magnum is used to directly target and metabolize fat. The result is strengthened muscles and reduced Fat.
- Highly-intensity Focused Ultrasound (HiFU) is used to destroy the Subcutaneous Fat Cells
- Radio Frequency increases metabolic activity causing lipolysis. The result is reduced Fat with tightened skin from the targeted area of Bra fat and Breast.
What are the benefits of Breast and Bra fat reduction treatment at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing the Breast and Bra fat reduction treatments at Define:
- Fat is reduced permanently which improves aesthetic appearance
- Technologies used at Define are completely non-surgical.
- The treatments are designed to directly target different types of fat and improve muscle mass.
- All technologies are FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- Any underlying condition is treated to achieve maximum result.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Breast and Bra Fat reduction treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.
- Patients are expected to follow a simple and healthy diet.
Are the results permanent?
Following are the scientific reasons which ensure that the Breast and Bra Fat Loss results at Define stay permanent:
- The treatments at Define target the Fat and metabolize it into energy.
- ION MAGNUM strengthens the muscle and burns the extra Fat
- ION MAGNUM improves metabolism and reduces conversion of excess calories into FAT.
- HiFU targets and destroys Subcutaneous Fat Cells. Since new fat cells are not formed in the body after maturity, the total no of Fat cells in the body are permanently reduced.
All these directly create a Healthy Weight Loss approach and the results with this approach are long lasting and permanent.