Cellulite is a condition in which skin appears to have areas with uneven Fat deposits giving it a dimples and lumpy appearance. Cellulite usually forms on Hips, Thighs, and in the rare cases on the Upper Arms. Cellulite formation is majorly seen in women after puberty. It is a stubborn type of Fat and very tough to get rid of with a regular exercise regime. Cellulite can be caused usually because of:
- Unhealthy Diet
- Lifestyle factors like smoking and lack of exercise and
- Tight clothing for long hours
How is Cellulite targeted at Define?
At Define, the doctors analyse the patient for the grade of Cellulite. Based on the resulting grading is done and a Personalized Treatment Plan is made using a combination of the following technologies:
- Acoustic Waves are extremely strong non focused sound pulses. These pulses induce vibration within the targeted area. The result is
- Improved firmness and elasticity of targeted Skin.
- Improved Blood circulation
- Stimulated Collagen production
- Visibly Improved Skin Texture
- The Reduced lumpy appearance of the area and creates an even appearance.
- Ion Magnum is used to directly target and metabolize fat. The result is strengthened muscles and reduced Fat.
What are the benefits of Cellulite reduction treatment at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing the targeted Cellulite reduction treatments at Define:
- Targeted Cellulite along with Fat is reduced permanently which improves the aesthetic appearance.
- Technologies used at Define are completely non-surgical.
- The treatments are designed to directly target different types of fat and improve muscle mass.
- All technologies are FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- Any underlying condition is treated to achieve the maximum result.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Cellulite reduction treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.
- Patients are expected to follow a simple and healthy diet.
Are the results permanent?
Following are the scientific reasons which ensure that the Cellulite reduction treatment at Define stays permanent:
- TCellulite is softened using Acoustic waves which gives a lasting effect.
- ION MAGNUM strengthens the muscle and burns the extra Fat
- ION MAGNUM improves metabolism and reduces the conversion of excess calories into FAT.
All these directly create a Healthy Weight Loss approach and the results with this approach are long lasting and permanent.