The dark pigmentation of skin around the eyes is called Dark Circles. Dark Circles are often accompanied by slight swelling below the eyes. The main culprits of Dark Circles are:
- Genetic trait for having darker color around or under the eye area
- Thin Skin Vasculature
- Lifestyle factors like smoking, chronic alcoholism and emotional stress
- Damage due to excessive exposure to Sun
- Lack of sleep or excess Strain to the Eyes
- Frequent cold / Allergies/ Atopic Dermatitis (eczema)
- Allergy to Cleansers or Face-Products
- Nutritional deficiency
- Deep set eyes
Dark Circles are can lead to psychological issues caused due to Aesthetic appearance. They can make a person look older and very tired.
How is Dark Circles Reduction treatment done at Define?
At Define, the doctors analyse the reason and severity of Dark Circles. A personalized treatment plan is designed using a combination of technologies and Peels like:
- Nano-Perfector –The signals of this technology synch with body’s endogenous signals and boost the cell’s ability to repair & regenerate. The treatment helps improve oxygenation and blood circulation to skin cells. The result is rejuvenation of skin with detoxification and reduction in Dark Circles
- Chemical Peel –This involves application of a medicated gel solution for reducing the pigmentation around the eyes. These are specially formulated peels for use on the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Daily skincare protocol and skin nourishing diet explained by trained doctors depending on type of skin.
What are the benefits of Dark Circles reduction treatments at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing treatments at Define:
- The treatment is designed to even out the pigmentation around the eyes and reduce dark circles safely on all skin types.
- The technologies used at Define is completely non-surgical.
- The Nano-Perfector technology is FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Dark Circles reduction treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Skin Treatments have no downtime and are painless.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.