Radio frequency (RF) are electromagnetic wave frequencies that lie in the range extending from around 20 kHz to 300 GHz. Radio frequency (RF) energy has been used in the following medical treatments for over 75 years:
- Radio frequency ablation technique for minimally invasive surgeries,
- Treatment of sleep apnoea and
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) uses radio frequency waves to generate images of the human body.
Radio frequencies at non-ablation energy levels are sometimes used for aesthetic treatments like tightening the skin, reducing fat (lipolysis) and promote healing.
How does it Radio Frequency work for FAT reduction and Skin tightening?
RF energy causes targeted deep thermal heating. The treatments increase metabolic activity at cellular level which leads to fat tissue lipolysis. Fat cell volume decreases and the fat layer is reduced. The treatment heats up collagen and elastin fibres in skin and increases production of new collagen and elastin. This result is tightened skin with good texture.
What are the benefits of Radio Frequency technology?
There are multiple benefits of Radio Frequency treatments. Some of the most favourable benefits felt globally are:
- Highly targeted Subcutaneous FAT reduction.
- The Skin get better texture and is tightened.
- The technology is completely safe and has no side effects
- The treatments are walk-in walk-out treatments with no down time.
How Safe is the treatment and the Technology?
The Radio Frequency technology at Define Aesthetics is CE certified and completely safe with absolutely no side effects.
What can I expect during and after treatment?
Radio Frequency treatments are walk-in, walk-out treatments. During the treatment, one has to simply lie down and relax. Slight heat is felt on the body part where treatment is taken while undergoing the treatment. There is absolutely NO_PAIN or downtime with the treatment. Normal activities can be resumed immediately after the treatment. The result is reduced FAT, tightened SKIN, and Improved Skin texture.