Skin Pigmentation is darker patches or spots on the skin due to excessive production of Melanin. The common causes are:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Allergies to certain Medications
- Dry Skin
- Aging process
- Too much exposure to the sun
- Skin trauma.
Skin Pigmentation can lead to psychological issues caused due to Aesthetic appearance.
How is Skin Hyper-Pigmentation Reduction treatment done at Define?
At Define, the doctors treat only for Skin Hyper-Pigmentation. The doctors analyse the reason and type of the pigmentation. A personalized treatment plan is designed using a combination of technologies and Peels like:
- Nano-Perfector - The signals of this technology synch with the body’s endogenous signals and boost the cell’s ability to repair & regenerate. The treatment helps improve oxygenation and blood circulation to skin cells. The result is rejuvenation of skin with detoxification and reduction in Pigmentation.
- Chemical Peel –This involves application of a medicated gel solution for reducing the pigmentation from the face. These are specially formulated peels to be used on the face.
- Daily skin care protocol and skin nourishing diet is explained by trained doctors depending on type of skin.
What are the benefits of Skin Hyper-Pigmentation Reduction treatments at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing treatments at Define:
- TThe treatment is designed to even out the pigmentation and even the skin tone safely on all types of skin.
- The technologies used at Define is completely non-surgical.
- The Nano-Perfector technology is FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Skin Pigmentation reduction treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Skin Treatments have no downtime and are painless.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.