Acoustic waves are extremely strong non-focused sound pulses that induce vibration within the body. This technology is similar to extracorporeal shock wave therapy which is used to treat kidney stones and other ailments such as foot pain caused by heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
In aesthetic medicine, the acoustic radial soft waves are used to for cellulite therapy and other aesthetic conditions.
How does it work Acoustic wave reduce Cellulite?
The technology sends strong non-focused sound pulses through the body. The resulting effect is:
- Increased Firmness and Elasticity of the dermis (Skin)
- Stimulated Blood circulation and collagen production
- Restored Elasticity of skin and connective tissue
- Visible improvement in skin texture and
- Cellulite is softened and reduced with the treatment
What are the benefits of Acoustic Wave technology?
There are multiple benefits of Acoustic Wave treatments. Some of the most favourable benefits felt globally are:
- Reduction in Cellulite and Inch Loss
- Aesthetic improvement in targeted area
- The technology is completely safe and has no side effect
- The treatments are walk-in walk-out treatments with no downtime
How Safe is the treatment and the Technology?
The Acoustic Wave technology at Define Aesthetics is CE certified and completely safe with absolutely no side effects.
What can I expect during and after treatment?
Acoustic Wave treatments are walk-in, walk-out treatments. During the treatment one has to simply lie down and relax. Slight Sound wave pulse pressures are felt on the targeted area. There is absolutely NO_PAIN or downtime with the treatment. Normal activities can be resumed immediately after the treatment. The result is reduced Cellulite, improved feel and appearance of targeted area.