Genetically Indians tend to deposit more fat around the tummy and it can simply be termed as Belly Fat. Belly Fat is usually categorized into two types:
- Subcutaneous Fat – Fat which deposits directly under the skin and can be easily felt with a pinch
- Visceral Fat – Fat which deposits around the internal organs of the body. This type of Fat interferes with metabolism and increases the risk of medical complications like Hypertension, Diabetes, and various Heart-related diseases
Belly Fat if not addressed on time can lead to aesthetic concerns and Medical complications.
How is Belly Fat targeted at Define?
At Define, the doctors analyze the body composition of every patient. A detailed analysis of the type of Fat is done. Based on the percentage of Visceral Fat and Subcutaneous Fat a Personalized Treatment Plan is made using three technologies in combination.
- Ion Magnum is used to directly target and metabolize Visceral fat. The result is strengthened muscles and reduced Visceral and Subcutaneous Fat.
- Highly Focused Ultrasound (HiFU) is used to destroy the Subcutaneous Fat Cells.
- Radio Frequency increases metabolic activity causing lipolysis. The result is reduced Belly Fat with tightened skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage improves Lymph-circulation and drainage of fat metabolites and unhealthy toxins.
What are the benefits of Belly Fat Reduction / Tummy Tuck at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing the Belly Fat Reduction / Tummy Tuck treatments at Define like:
- Technologies used at Define are completely non-surgical.
- The treatments are designed to directly target different types of fat and improve muscle mass.
- All technologies are FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- Any underlying condition is treated to achieve the maximum results.
- The treatments are conducted under a doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Belly Fat reduction treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.
- Patients are expected to follow a simple and healthy diet.
Are the Results Permanent?
Following are the scientific reasons which ensure that the Fat Loss results at Define stay permanent:
- The treatments at Define target the Fat and metabolize it into energy.
- ION MAGNUM strengthens the muscle and burns the extra Fat
- ION MAGNUM improves metabolism and reduces the conversion of excess calories into FAT.
- HiFU targets and destroys Subcutaneous Fat Cells. Since new fat cells are not formed in the body after maturity, the total number of Fat cells in the body are permanently reduced.
All these directly create a Healthy Weight Loss approach and the results with this approach are long-lasting and permanent.