The detoxification treatment at Define stimulates Lymphatic System to improve Lymphatic drainage essentially getting rid of fat metabolites and toxins. Water retention also is reduced. The usual causes for water retention are:
- Lack of physical activity
- Thyroid disorder
- Low Blood pressure
- Protein Deficiency
- Having excess salt in the diet
- Heart and Kidney disorders
- Some medications like birth control pills, anti-inflammatory drugs
The usual symptoms include weight gain, discoloured skin, edema, pain in legs and stiffness of joints.
How is Detoxification done at Define?
At Define, the doctors examine the patient to understand any underlying medical conditions. Based on the result a Personalized Treatment Plan is made using our breakthrough technology of Lymphatic drainage. The treatment involves Pneumatic pressure massage which stimulates the lymphatic system of the body.
What are the benefits of Detoxification treatment at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing the Detoxification treatments at Define
- The treatment improves circulation and helps in the drainage of fat metabolites and toxins
- Water retention is reduced
- Technologies used at Define are completely non-surgical.
- The technology is FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- Any underlying condition is treated to achieve maximum result.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define
- The Detoxification treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.