Over a period of time, a women’s body goes through a lot due to Childbirth, Menopause, and Hormonal changes. These can lead to changes in the vagina like increased dryness and laxity. Loss of elasticity and strength in vaginal tissue occurs for a number of reasons, including:
- Aging – With age there is a loss of tone of muscles all over the body. Same happens to vagina too. Age factor comes into play after the 30s and varies from woman to woman.
- Childbirth – Studies done with MRI scan reveal that vagina gets larger after vaginal delivery.
- Surgery like Hysterectomy
- Obesity and
The loss of vaginal elasticity creates a feeling of looseness (laxity). Vaginal Laxity can lead to Sexual dissatisfaction for both the partners, creating a significant quality of the life issue. Vaginal Laxity can further lead to Urinary Stress Incontinence.
How is Vaginal Tightening done at Define?
At Define, the doctors examine the patient to understand the underlying reasons for Vaginal Laxity. Further a personalised treatment plan is made. The treatment procedure is similar to a vaginal ultrasound exam, where a specially designed metal probe is inserted into the vagina. The metal probe is a part of the breakthrough technology of Ion Magnum. Ion Magnum helps strengthen pelvic floor muscles thus reducing the laxity and looseness. Reduced laxity further gives a feeling of a tighter Vagina.
What are the benefits of Vaginal Tightening treatment done at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing vaginal tightening treatment at Define:
- The treatment tones and rebuilds the collagen of vaginal walls and increases the thickness of the vaginal wall further restoring lubrication.
- The treatment helps reduce uncomfortable symptoms such as itching, burning, and friction
- The treatment helps improves sensitivity and sexual function for both the partners involved.
- Vaginal Tightening done using Ion Magnum probe is completely non-surgical.
- The technology is FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- The treatment is designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- Any underlying condition is treated to achieve maximum result.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define
- The procedure takes about 30 minutes, is painless and has no side effects. Patients are expected to come 15 minutes early.
- Rhythmic contractions and relaxations of pelvic floor muscles are felt during the treatment.
- The Vaginal tightening treatment is a walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.