Skin Rejuvenation is an aesthetic treatment which aims to restore the youthful appearance on the Face. The goals of the treatment are:
- To improve the quality of skin
- To achieve reduction in facial wrinkles
- To reduce expression lines, in particular frown and forehead lines
- To replace lost facial volume
- To remove pigmentation or brown marks from facial skin
- To treat any other facial skin issues like Acne, Acne Scars and Dark Circles
Skin Rejuvenation helps in looking younger which further leads to more confidence.
How is Skin Rejuvenation treatment done at Define?
At Define, the doctors analyse the type of skin, damage caused over the period of years, and the problems leading to the damage. A personalized treatment plan is designed using a combination of technologies and Peels like:
- Nano-Perfector – The signals of this technology synch with the body’s endogenous signals and boost the cell’s ability to repair & regenerate. The healing process is regained which simply reverses the process of skin aging. The treatment helps improve oxygenation and blood circulation to skin cells. The result is rejuvenation of skin with detoxification and reduction in Fine lines, Wrinkles, Pigmentation and Dark circles.
- Chemical Peel –This involves application of a medicated gel solution for reducing the Acne, Acne-scars and Pigmentation from the face. These are specially formulated peels to be used on the face.
- Radio Frequency –Treatments using Radio Frequency technology help regenerate collagen and elastin in the skin to improve elasticity and texture. The results are reduced fine lines, wrinkles.
- Skin Rejuvenation Filler –Skin Rejuvenation Filler is an innovative injectable treatment designed to improve skin smoothness, hydration, elasticity and rejuvenate the skin. Skin-Quality Injectable requires only one treatment, and is designed to last for up to nine months. It is suitable to treat the face, neck, décolletage and hands of any skin types and ages.
- Daily skincare protocol and skin nourishing diet are explained by trained doctors depending on type of skin.
What are the benefits of Skin Rejuvenation treatments at Define?
There are multiple benefits of choosing treatments at Define:
- This treatment is a 360-degree solution for treating all issues related to the skin
- The technologies used at Define is completely non-surgical.
- The Nano-Perfector technology is FDA approved and completely safe with zero side effects.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?
Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Skin Rejuvenation treatments at Define are walk-in, walk-out treatments.
- Skin Treatments have no downtime and are painless.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.