Stretch marks are a group of streaks or stripes formed on the skin, usually caused by distension of the skin. Stretch marks are almost accompanied with loose skin. When the dermis of the skin that contains collagen and elastin fibres, is suddenly or continuously stretched, these fibres are ruptured, causing stretch marks and loose skin. The most common culprits of Stretch Marks are:
- Weight fluctuation
- Allergies to Medication and
- Genetic conditions like Crushing’s syndrome or Marfan’s syndrome
How is Skin Tightening and Stretch Marks Reduction treatment done at Define?At Define, the doctors analyse the type of skin, the reason for the stretch marks and accordingly grade the skin Laxity. Further, a personalized treatment plan is designed using Radio Frequency. Treatments using Radio Frequency technology help regenerate collagen and elastin in the skin to improve elasticity and texture. The results are tightening of the skin and reduction in Stretch Marks. Daily skincare protocol and skin nourishing diet is explained by trained doctors depending on type of skin.
What are the benefits of Skin Tightening and Stretch Marks Reduction treatments at Define?There are multiple benefits of choosing treatments at Define:
- This treatment reduces stretch marks without any damage to the skin.
- The technologies used at Define is completely non-surgical.
- All treatments are designed after careful medical assessment of every patient.
- The treatments are conducted under doctor’s supervision to ensure that proper protocol is followed.
What is expected during the treatment?Following are some quick pointers to understand the treatment at Define:
- The Skin Tightening and Stretch Marks Reduction treatments at Define are walk-in walk-out treatments.
- Skin Treatments have no downtime and are painless.
- Approximate treatment time is 45 minutes and patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Doctors monitor every treatment and are available for answering any query.